Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rock And Roll Half Marathon Virginia Beach!!!!

Well the Rock and Roll Half Marathon has come and gone! It was my first race with The C-4 Racing Team and it was awesome! I was able to raise $3100 with C-4 for Young Life Capernaum with your help! Thank you! If you did not give to this race and you wish you had or even if you did, there is another chance to give! I am signed up to run the Wicked 10K on October 26th! The Wicked 10K is a race where people dress in costumes and just have a good time. If you would like to give to this race, please go to http://www.razoo.com/story/Wicked-10k.

The Rock and Roll Half Marathon was so fun. Hard and exhausting, but so fun and so worth it. I ran the whole way with my friend Kerry and it was so fun. Kerry could have easily kicked my butt in this race, but she's a good friend and stuck it out with me! Our time was 2hrs 17mins and 23secs! Felt real good about that! I finally got to meet my new friend and founder of C-3, Jeremy Thiessen, this weekend! So great. Here are some pictures from the race!

 About a half mile to go!!

 Seriously could not have done this race without Kerry!


 My brother, Mike, and brother-in-law, Josh.


 Ny brother, Mike.



 The three Haimiltons who did the race!


 Hamilton Family


A childhood friend, Tim, also ran the race!


Thanks for all your support!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Skips..
    I'm so proud of you and your rockin' new bod. Keep up the great work. Let's hang out soon. I miss you!
    Hugs and Chocolate,
    -Chips

    ReplyDelete